Makes 6 Waffles
- 1 cup processed, raw cauliflower (should resemble coarse crumbs)
- 1 cup processed mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese/shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp chives
- fresh parsley, optional
- sun-dried tomatoes, optional
- Heat waffle maker until ready.
- Add scant 1/4 cups filled with batter on the griddle. Set the timer for 4-6 minutes, peeking after minute four.
- If the waffle maker sticks, let cook slightly longer. Remove once cooked. allow to cool on a plate. Refrigerate remaining.
Nutritional Information per waffle: Calories: 135, Carbohydrates: 3g, Fiber: .8g, Net Carbohydrates: 2.2g, Protein: 11.7g, Fat: 8.5g